Browse help areas
- All areas
- General Information
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Breakdown Cover
- Motorbike Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance - Over 50s
- Tradesman Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Professional Insurance
Your selected question
Q:Does my policy cover me to drive abroad?
Yes, as part of your Churchill policy you have the minimum level of cover to drive in the EU. This is the equivalent or less than Third Party Only cover, as long as each trip is less than 90 days.
If you would like to increase your cover to enjoy the same level of cover as you do in the UK e.g. Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft, this can be done by purchasing Foreign Use Extension. To purchase this please call us on 0345 603 3551.
To cover weekend or short trips, we do allow trips for 3 days or less free of charge. We allow a maximum of 90 days' Foreign Use per policy year.
Please call us to arrange your cover.
- What is third party fire and theft?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and third party fire and theft insurance?
- Does car insurance cover fire damage?
- Does my policy cover me to drive other cars?
- If I have a foreign licence - how do I get a quote from you?