Your selected question

Q:Does my policy cover me to drive abroad?


Yes, as part of your Churchill policy you have the minimum level of cover to drive in the EU. This is the equivalent or less than Third Party Only cover, as long as each trip is less than 90 days.

If you would like to increase your cover to enjoy the same level of cover as you do in the UK e.g. Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft, this can be done by purchasing Foreign Use Extension. To purchase this please call us on 0345 603 3551.

To cover weekend or short trips, we do allow trips for 3 days or less free of charge. We allow a maximum of 90 days' Foreign Use per policy year.

Please call us to arrange your cover.

How useful did you find this answer?

Poor Excellent